Jobs at UMC
CURRENT JOB REQUIREMENT
Priority for Saudi Nationals and / or for who has transferable Iqama
United Motors Company requires the following staff to work at its branches across the kingdom.
POSITION: FACILITIES ENGINEER (preference to Saudi national)
Work Location: Riyadh but travel to other cities as & when required.
Salary package: attractive salary & benefits as per company standard policy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall field supervision of UMC construction contracts.
- Maintaining technical documentation files for each project.
- Develops plans and budgets for UMC facilities projects to support management decision-making.
- Participate in the preparation of requests for proposal for all UMC projects
- Reviews all bids from technical point of view and participate in the award of contract process.
- Reviews all contracts and specifications for compliance with project requirements.
- Review any contract change orders and monitor change orders execution.
- Review all pay requests from consultants and/or contractors prior to payment..
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of estimating, budgeting, and scheduling practices.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards of practice.
- Knowledge of local Saudi laws governing construction contracts and contracting.
- Knowledge of construction materials and leading suppliers in KSA
- Skill in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
Bachelor's Engineering Degree in Civil or Equivalent
Experience not less than 3 years in construction supervision
Please send your CV on the following address:
Fax: 01 239 1172 attention: Recruitment & Saudization Supervisor
1. IT Administrator Post for Head Office IT (Saudi's Only).
IT Graduate or System / Network Administration Diploma (At least 2 Years)
Good knowledge of IT operating systems, especially Windows.
Experience of installing IT hardware and software.
Confident communications skills ( Arabic & English)
2. Branch Managers : (Job code : G10)
Candidate must have a University degree
2-3 years experience in same capacity preferably in an automative company
Branch leading capacity to carry out the daily routine tasks for all the branch departments
Ability to deal with customers up to their satisfaction
Communication skills in Arabic & English languages
Knowledge of computer - Kerriege system will be an additional value
Age 30 - 40 years
3. Sales Consultants : (Job code : G06)
2 - 3 years expereience in sales, preferably in vehicle Sales
Energetic & pleasant personality
22 - 30 years old.
4. Service Advisors : (Job code : G05)
Familiar with daily service routine work.
3 years experience ( in minimum ) in service advisor's activities
Experience in Customer satisfaction, welcoming them promptly and supervising the job to be done on time
Experiecne in Kerrieg System will be additional value
5. Auto Mechanics / Auto Electricians : (Job code : G03)
2-3 years experience in the new technology of Mechanical / Electrical works, mainly for the latest models of American vehicles
To diagnose and repair vehicles to the company's required standard
Age 22- 30 years
NOTE: Qualified and experienced candidates should apply and send his CV and copies of his qualification certificates to fax: 01-233 2996 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Job Code for reference.